Windows 10 Desktop and Intune Engineer - (Atlanta, GA)
Workplace Services | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Windows 10 Desktop and Intune Engineer
Join a team of Microsoft experts dedicated to optimizing modern workplaces. You’ll be working on the bleeding edge of collaboration technologies to help deliver transformative solutions for employees at businesses around the globe.
- Work with customers to architect modern desktop management solutions using Windows 10 and Intune
- Work with customers to design, develop and implement modern security solutions leveraging Windows Defender, Intune, OMS and Device Health
- Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
- Provide leadership and knowledge to potential customers in technical qualification
- Document customer requirements
- Articulate the value proposition of New Signature’s services
- Participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Experience in deployment of Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Design and deployment of solutions with SCCM and Intune
- Design and deployment of other Microsoft cloud technologies such as Azure AD, RMS, and OMS
- Application Packaging and Distribution
- Device compliance monitoring and reporting
- Security Patch management
- Experience with the EMS suite:
- Azure AD
- Cloud App Security
- Background in Windows Desktop Deployment and Management
- Background in Windows Server including:
- Azure IaaS
- Active Directory
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and provide references in both the US and Canada.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.