Internal Application: UX Strategist (Toronto ON, or East Coast US)
Application Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
New Signature is seeking a seasoned strategist and business analyst who can lead high-profile engagements from start to finish. You will work directly with clients to develop a shared vision and approach for resolving business challenges using both technology and change management techniques. Your work will continue as you translate that vision into an actionable solution, providing guidance and support for technical teams and business owners alike. Finally, upon delivery, you will ensure a successful adoption of the new solution through a series of communication and change management activities.
Ideal candidates will have a user experience background and well-honed consulting skills. Some depth of technical knowledge is a must as is experience with enterprise level intranets. Knowledge of change management and organizational development theory is highly desired.
Job Location: This position is designated as Work From Home, however, the person in the role must reside in an area where New Signature has a client presence, such as the metropolitan areas around Toronto ON, Atlanta GA, Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, New York City NY, or Boston MA.
- Be front-and-center with clients conducting engaging workshops with executive-level and business unit staff, asking the hard questions so that together you can arrive at the optimal solution
- Dive into the data, assessing both qualitative and quantitative input to support your recommendations
- Work closely with clients and technical staff to balance business needs and client requests with technical realities
- Know when, and how, to serve as a big-picture thinker and a detail-oriented analyst
- Break solutions down into workable units that can be prioritized to accommodate client timelines and budgets, giving them the optimal solution as quickly as possible
- Own the delivery of the solution, serving as the connection point between the client and the delivery team – holding all the loose threads together, if you will
- Stay on top of the latest developments in collaborative work trends and the Office 365 environment so that your solutions are as future-proof as possible
- Be comfortable grappling with complex organizational issues, adapting your style to work within the landscape of a client’s environment
- Experience with SharePoint Intranets and the Office 365 environment
- Experience conducting workshops and interviews with an aim to elicit requirements, priorities, and concerns
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation including recommendations, roadmaps, requirements, and adoption and communication plans; being comfortable with wireframes, interaction flows, usability testing and prototyping are a plus
- Ability to lead user-centered design activities and a deep understanding of best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships at all levels within the organization
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to support the delivery of solutions per customer requirements
- Willingness to travel to client site, as needed
- Must reside in an area where New Signature has a client presence, such as the metropolitan areas around Toronto ON, Atlanta GA, Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, New York City NY, Boston MA
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process-driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision, and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.