Internal Application: Systems Engineer, Microsoft Identity Manager (East Coast US)
Infrastructure Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
Systems Engineer, Microsoft Identity Manager
Are you a technical professional with a broad knowledge of Microsoft’s system infrastructure products with specific knowledge of the Microsoft Identity and Access Management technology stack? If so, this position may be for you.
This role is responsible for designing, deploying, and troubleshooting Microsoft's Identity and Access Management technology stack including Microsoft/Forefront Identity Manager (MIM/FIM), Active Directory (AD), and integration with messaging platforms such as Exchange and Exchange Online. Preference will be given to candidates that also have a broad knowledge of additional Microsoft technologies such as Azure AD, ADFS, and MFA.
Job Location: This position is designated as Work From Home, however, the person in the role must reside in an area where New Signature has a client presence, such as the metropolitan areas around Atlanta GA, Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, New York City NY, or Boston MA.
- Deliver strategic MIM/FIM consulting for a diverse customer base including strategic design, planning and guidance, implementation and training
- Design and deploy changes to customer MIM development and production environments including:
- MIM Synchronization with connected data systems including HRIS's, AD, AAD, Exchange and more
- MIM Portal including GUI, process and workflow customizations
- Provide guidance on AAD Connect implementations including but not limited to multi-forest environments
- Troubleshoot and solve complex identity challenges in existing MIM/FIM/AAD Connect environments
- Design and deploy related identity and access control solutions including, but not limited to, AD FS, PKI, Azure MFA, Azure RMS, Azure SSPR
Education and Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft server technologies:
- Experience designing and deploying Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Experience designing and deploying Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Knowledge and experience working with Azure AD, including directory synchronization technologies
- Experience developing custom code and custom DLLs within FIM preferred
- Experience designing and deploying FIM Portal, FIM Workflows, FIM Password Reset
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces preferred
- Experience connecting MIM/FIM with HRIS's and LDAP-compliant directory environments (e.g. eDirectory, Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory)
- Knowledge of DNS and related technologies preferred
- SAML, Federation, SSO, AD FS experience preferred
- AD Certificate Services experience preferred
- Azure RMS experience preferred
- Azure MFA experience preferred
About New Signature
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.