Systems Engineer, Identity Senior Consultant
Modern Workplace | Washington, DC - Metro Area | Full Time
Senior Consultant, Modern Workplace - Identity
Are you a technical professional with a broad knowledge of Microsoft’s system infrastructure products with specific knowledge of the Microsoft Identity and Access Management technology stack? If so, this position may be for you.
This role is responsible for designing, deploying, and troubleshooting Microsoft's Identity and Access Management technology stack including Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure Active Directory and Identity Related Services (MFA, Conditional Access, Advanced Threat Protection, etc), Active Directory (AD), Single Sign On technologies, and integration with messaging platforms such as Exchange and Exchange Online. Preference will be given to candidates that also have a direct experience with Identity and Access Management platforms and especially for any of Microsoft’s Identity Platforms (MIIS/ILM/FIM/MIM).
- Deliver strategic Identity and Access Management consulting for a diverse customer base including strategic design, planning and guidance, implementation and training
- Design and deploy changes to customer Identity and Access Management technologies and services within the Microsoft stack
- Provide guidance on Azure AD Connect implementations including but not limited to multi-forest environments
- Troubleshoot and solve complex identity challenges in existing MIM/FIM/AAD Connect environments
- Design and deploy related identity and access control solutions including, but not limited to, AD FS, PKI, Azure Active Directory and Identity related services such as: MFA, SSPR, Conditional Access, Data Protection, etc
Education and Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft server technologies:
- IIS Services
- Sharepoint Services
- Microsoft SQL
- Any experience with Microsoft Identity Management Platforms is a plus
- Knowledge and experience working with Azure AD, including directory synchronization technologies
- Experience developing custom code and custom DLLs (within FIM/MIM preferred)
- Experience designing and deploying with Sharepoint or the FIM/MIM Portal or with FIM/MIM Workflows,
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces preferred
- Experience connecting MIM/FIM with HRIS's and LDAP-compliant directory environments is preferred (e.g. eDirectory, Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory)
- Knowledge of DNS and related technologies preferred
- SAML, OATH, Federation, SSO, AD FS experience preferred
- AD Certificate Services experience is a plus
- Azure RMS experience or experience with Azure Data Protection services is a plus
- Azure MFA experience is a plus
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS us at 202-452-5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.