Sr. Systems Administrator / IT Manager (Albuquerque, NM)
Support | Albuquerque, NM
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast growing team. If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then New Signature is the place for you. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for candidates who care as much about customer service and communication as they do about technology.
A qualified applicant must possess a thorough knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010
- Office365/Hosted Exchange experience a plus
- Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- Expertise in System Center Suite (SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, DPM) + Windows Intune
- Experience using virtualization technologies: Hyper-V, VMware or XenServer
- Knowledge of IT best practices and procedures
- Experience with procurement of enterprise hardware, software and services
- Backup and disaster recovery planning, implementation and maintenance experience
- LAN/WAN and wireless network design, implementation, configuration and security (Watchguard firewall experience a plus)
- Handheld or portable devices such as mobile phones, PDAs and Blackberrys (BES experience a plus)
- Linux and Apple OS X a plus
- MCTS, MCITP, MCM, MCSA, MCSE or other certifications a plus
- Project management experience (experience with MS Project and MS Project Server a plus)
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
4+ years of professional IT experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
High school diploma or GED required.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (including training/eduction; medical and dental; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance), advancement opportunities and a fun and exciting office environment.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
Applicants should be willing to work extended hours when needed and this position will require physical effort involved in moving, connecting or troubleshooting equipment and will involve some local travel to client locations.
About New Signature
New Signature works with a range of companies: from nonprofit to for profit; from sole proprietor to Fortune 1000. Our experience includes clients from almost all industry sectors, including: non-profit, association and foundation; public affairs; finance and real estate; education; legal; restaurant and hospitality; media and communications; technology; health and medical; government; retail; transportation; and professional services.
Our clients are able to act “big” by obtaining access to the same economies of scale, best practices, dedicated customer service and technical expertise that normally only large companies enjoy. As a result, New Signature clients achieve a number of long-term benefits, such as the ability to focus on their core business, increased employee productivity, improved corporate efficiency and faster execution of new projects, products or initiatives.
New Signature’s success is driven by our values and we were honored to receive the 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award. The Awards recognize companies that exemplify a strong commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct in the Greater Washington region.
You can learn more about New Signature at our website.