SharePoint Developer (East Coast-Remote)
Application Services | remote | Full Time
SharePoint Developer (East Coast- Remote)
We have an opening for a talented technical professional with broad knowledge of Microsoft’s system infrastructure products, specific knowledge of Microsoft’s Application Infrastructure technologies, as well as technology design and system analysis. This individual should have the ability to communicate technical solutions effectively with all stakeholders.
The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint portals. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Familiar with US Digital standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Architect, design, develop, implement, and provide maintenance within SharePoint
- Lead migration of content from various platforms into SharePoint both on-prem or online
- Responsible for customizing and developing SharePoint components, including but not limited to Web Parts, Discussion Boards, User Interface Design, Forms, and Lists
- Contributing to the successful delivery of application infrastructure professional service solutions.
- Contributing to the technical direction of the Application Infrastructure practice, the solution offerings, required certifications, and resources required to deliver offerings.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an Information Systems related field such as senior consultant, consultant, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years consulting experience (not staff augmentation) and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design.
- Core skill set should include mid to expert level knowledge in one or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016/Online
- Developing Core Solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016
- Designing, Developing Database Solutions
- Business Intelligence Development
- Application Development
- C#, PowerShell
- .NET MVC
- Agile ALM
- Azure PasS & SaaS
- APP Insights
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016/Online
- Core skill set should include knowledge of industry and government regulations for protected or confidential information.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (engineering or information systems related field)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
About New Signature
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.