Creative | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast growing team in our Washington, DC headquarters as a SharePoint Developer. In this role, you will work as part of a team to document customer requirements, create enterprise architectures, and participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert.
A qualified applicant must possess a thorough knowledge of at least some of the following:
- SharePoint 2013 and 2010 + SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Designer 2013 and 2010
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 and 2010
- SQL Server 2012, SQL and Transact-SQL
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Web Parts, Workflows, and Object Model
- Windows SharePoint Services
- Workflow Manager Client 1.0
- Windows Workflow Foundation 4
- Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Windows Azure and Web Services
- Visual Studio 2012
- MCPD, MCSD, MCDBA, MCA, MCM, MCSM or other relevant certification
- Project management experience, familiarity with Microsoft Project and Project Server a plus
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
4+ years of professional SharePoint experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
High school diploma or GED required.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: training/eduction; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then New Signature is the place for you. New Signature's goal is to help our customers' achieve maximum value from their Microsoft technology investments.
New Signature is a Washington, DC-based Microsoft consulting firm that provides: IT Services and Solutions; Website and Application Development; and IT Training. New Signature holds 9 Gold Microsoft Competencies and 8 Silver Microsoft Competencies—for a total of 17 Microsoft Competencies--ranking the firm in top 0.10% of Microsoft partners worldwide by expertise. We deliver dedicated and responsive customer service, best practices, and a deep bench of technical expertise to solve business challenges for small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers. A commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct defines us.
New Signature is proud to have earned recognition of our employee’s commitment to excellence and innovation:
- 2012 Microsoft East Region Cloud Partner of the Year;
- 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
- 2012 and 2011 CRN Next-Gen 250 List of best small, innovative and nimble business and technology integrators;
- 2011 CRN Fast Growth 50 Up and Coming list of fastest growing solution providers in North America; and
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
We specialize in the design, deployment, customization, management, and optimization of information technology solutions that transforms information technology into a strategic business asset. Our proven service delivery approach enables us to tailor solutions that meet customer’s business needs while mitigating project risk to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery. As a result, customers achieve long-term benefits, such as the ability to focus on their core business, increased employee productivity, improved corporate efficiency and faster execution of new initiatives. From on-premises to cloud solutions, we create a less complicated, more agile IT platform that supercharges customer’s business operations.
We integrate social responsibility into every aspect of the company and empower employees to apply their expertise to solve societal problems. The firm focuses on serving disadvantaged groups within our local community, including: urban youth at risk, those experiencing homelessness, and individuals with disabilities. New Signature is also committed to environmental leadership in all of our business activities and works with our partners, suppliers and customers to protect the environment.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.