Internal Application: SharePoint Consultant - Contract (St. Louis, MO)
Workplace Services | St. Louis, MO | Contract
We have an opening for a talented technical professional with strong experience in consulting and a proven history of successful delivery of solutions leveraging SharePoint Online and Office 365 for mid-market and enterprise clients. This individual should be well versed in the native features and capabilities of SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013/2016 to plan, design, and implement Digital Workplace solutions. This individual will be comfortable leading, managing, building and delivering results on small, medium and large scale complex projects.
- Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution
- Generate technical and functional requirements through structured meetings and workshops
- Facilitate design and architecture sessions with clients
- Lead migrations and modernizations from legacy and non-Microsoft platforms to SharePoint Online, Office 365 and on-premises SharePoint
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include engagement managers, business analysts, architects, developers, user experience designers and change management professionals
- As the client's trusted advisor, identify and pursue additional opportunities
- Create Information Architecture and Governance Plans
- Share best practices with internal team members and clients
- Demonstrated ability to work on and potentially lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage client expectations throughout a project
- Solid understanding of SharePoint Online and Office 365 Administration
- Experience Designing and architecting intranet, extranet and portal solutions in SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013/2016
- Experience with OneDrive for Business sync client deployment and content migration
- Experience writing and running SharePoint Online PowerShell scripts in Office 365
- Deep SharePoint product knowledge and understanding of SharePoint 2013/2016 and Online features including:
- Content types and syndication
- SharePoint security best practices
- Managed Metadata
- Content Search and Display Templates
- Document management
- Feature framework
- Modern sites, pages, lists and libraries
- Enterprise Search capabilities
- Publishing infrastructure
- Knowledge of Office 365 Security and Compliance features including DLP, eDiscovery, Data Retention
- Ability and desire to stay current of new technologies and solutions
- A minimum of 5 years experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013, and SharePoint Online
- A minimum of 3 years consulting experience and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong drive to build practice as a business
- Demonstrated Initiative and positive can-do attitude
- Ability and desire to pursue applicable practice professional development and certifications
- Acceptable to change in daily and weekly work routines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
RECOMMENDED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Office 365 Group, Planner, Office 365 Video, Teams
- Experience planning and implement Yammer
- Experience using 3rd party content migration tools like Sharegate and Metalogix
- Experience using Nintex as a form and workflow solution in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online
- Experience using InterChange (Akumina) or similar front-end solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering or information systems related field)
- SharePoint 2013 or 2016 certifications (70-331, 70-332, 70-339)
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process-driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision, and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.