Internal Application: SharePoint Consultant (Atlanta, GA)
Workplace Services | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Join a team of Microsoft experts dedicated to optimizing modern workplaces. You’ll be working on the bleeding edge of collaboration technologies to help deliver transformative solutions for employees at businesses around the globe.
We have an opening for a talented technical professional with strong experience in consulting and a proven history of successful delivery of solutions leveraging SharePoint Online and Office 365 for mid-market and enterprise clients. This individual should be well versed in the native features and capabilities of SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013/2016 to design, plan and implement Digital Workplace solutions. This individual will be comfortable leading, managing, building and delivering results on small, medium and large scale complex projects.
This position offers an opportunity to:
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies to solve real business problems
- Work with an experienced team of professional consultants and technical advisors
- Grow technically, professionally, and personally.
- Solve complex information systems challenges
- Work with multiple, industry-diverse clients.
- Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution
- Generate technical and functional requirements through structured meetings and workshops
- Facilitate design and architecture sessions with clients
- Lead migrations and modernizations from legacy and non-Microsoft platforms to SharePoint Online, Office 365 and on-premises SharePoint
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include engagement managers, business analysts, architects, developers, user experience designers and change management professionals
- As the client's trusted advisor, identify and pursue additional opportunities
- Create Information Architecture and Governance Plans
- Share best practices with internal team members and clients
- Demonstrated ability to work on and potentially lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage client expectations throughout a project
- Solid understanding of SharePoint Online and Office 365 Administration
- Experience Designing and architecting intranet, extranet and portal solutions in SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013/2016
- Experience with OneDrive for Business sync client deployment and content migration
- Experience writing and running SharePoint Online PowerShell scripts in Office 365
- Deep SharePoint product knowledge and understanding of SharePoint 2013/2016 and Online features including:
- Mdern SharePoint Communication and Team Sites
- Cntent types and syndication
- SharePint security best practices
- Managed Metadata
- Cntent Search and Display Templates
- Dcument management
- Feature framewrk
- Enterprise Search capabilities
- Publishing infrastructure
- Knowledge of Office 365 Security and Compliance features including DLP, eDiscovery, Data Retention
- Ability and desire to stay current of new technologies and solutions
- A minimum of 5 years experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013, and SharePoint Online
- A minimum of 3 years consulting experience (not staff augmentation) and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong drive to build practice as a business
- Demonstrated Initiative and positive can-do attitude
- Ability and desire to pursue applicable practice professional development and certifications
- Acceptable to change in daily and weekly work routines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
Recommended Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Group, Planner, Stream, Yammer
- Experience using 3rd party content migration tools like Sharegate and Metalogix
- Experience using Nintex as a form and workflow solution in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online
- Experience using Bonzai, Powell 365 or similar front-end solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering or information systems related field)
- SharePoint 2013 or 2016 certifications (70-331, 70-332, 70-339)
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and provide references in both the US and Canada.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.