Project Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature, the 2014 US Microsoft Partner of the year, is currently looking for the right individual to take our company to new technology and managerial levels as we grow. If you are willing to provide our customers with outstanding service while being on the cutting-edge of technology, then we want you.
Position: SharePoint Consultant
Department: Project Services
Reports To: Application Platform
Location: Washington, DC Office or Remote
Overview: The SharePoint Associate Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of quality codes and designs for several features that are based on the provided requirements. These may often include: reviewing the functional specifications and requirements, writing new codes, writing designs, maintenance of existing code, bug fixing, performing code review and issue the necessary resolutions.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Under general direction, constructs, designs, tests and implements the part of the basic system that enables and supports engineering business functions
• Researches the system and technical environment needs.
• Defines the scope, plans and deliverable regarding the assigned projects.
• Collects detailed technical and user requirements and works with others for analyzing the collected requirements, translating into programmable solutions and ensuring that the identified solutions meet customer expectations and needs.
• Under appropriate supervision, designs, erects, tests and implements integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for clients. • Monitors the performance for identifying and resolving system problems.
• 5 – 7 years of general IT work experience with at least 1 year of SharePoint experience
• Ability to interpret and analyze collected data
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
• Analytical and critical problem solving
• Process development, implementation and redirection
All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.