Internal Application: Service Delivery Manager (Washington, DC)
Managed Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
Service Delivery Manager
Our continued and rapid growth and passion to provide unrivalled customer service through our Microsoft based Managed Services means we have the necessity for this new, exciting and challenging role.
This position will report into our North American Lead for Service Delivery Management, Managed Services.
Our 24X7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) operates across both our applications and infrastructure businesses, providing system monitoring, patching, application packaging and other adhoc services. Customer satisfaction is a vital performance indicator which is echoed throughout our dedicated teams.
• Overall program management and coordination of both professional and managed services at assigned customers, including financial reporting.
• Consistently provide first class customer service; negotiating and setting service expectations with customers as required.
• Leading customer review meetings and providing detailed reports in a timely and professional manner.
• Incident and escalation management (including out of business hours escalation point).
• Ensure processes and procedures are aligned to ITIL methodology.
• Work with delivery team leads to assist in identifying service gaps and with building business cases to fill the gaps.
• Provide input into ITSM tool set monitoring and upkeep to ensure tools are fit for purpose and working as required (specifically ticketing, monitoring and patching applications).
• Work with the NOC team leads on Service Transition from project to steady state.
• Identify problem management proactively.
• Ensure our contractual commitments to customers are adhered to.
• Uncover new opportunities for additional services for customers under management.
• Desired Formal Education & Certification
• PMP or equivalent experience
• Knowledge, experience and qualification within ITIL V3 service environments
Knowledge & Experience
• Excellent reporting and analytical skills
• Ability to seek and implement needed ITIL processes
• Excellent customer relationship skills at all levels and able to conduct client service review meetings
• Knowledge of Office 365 including SharePoint, Skype for Business and mailbox migrations
• Knowledge of Azure or other hosted platform infrastructures (IaaS)
• Strong incident management and escalation control and reporting experience
• Background in either Service Desk or high profile, customer-facing environments
• Enforcing service processes and procedures
• Exceptional customer service and team leadership skills.
• Dedicated, flexible and reliable (during and outside of core office hours)
• Extremely approachable with a positive attitude towards team members and customers
• Must be able to communicate with confidence at all levels and able to remain calm and controlled under intense scenarios
• Ability to recognize problems, then recommend and implement appropriate changes
• Proactive, customer-first attitude
• Exceptional oral and written English skills
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and provide references in both the US and Canada.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.