Senior Microsoft Dynamics Systems/Business Analyst (Toronto, ON)
Application Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
You can join our team of experts to develop and implement applications for our customers around the globe. From analytics solutions that involves Dynamics and IoT to collaboration tolls, Microsoft applications that we plan, build, and operate transform tomorrows for businesses every day.
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast-growing team and help expand our presence in the Toronto area as a Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business/Systems Consultant. In this role, you will be responsible for both in-project leadership for Dynamics engagements and trusted advisor support to the New Signature Business Development team.
As a project leader you will be documenting the business requirements to configure and implement application solutions in connection with MS Dynamics 365 customization directives. You are the primary liaison and act as the voice of the business users between the client and the project delivery team.
- Build positive client relationships by developing and understanding the client’s business processes
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements and fully document client’s full business process
- Understand customer business requirements and lead project team to understand highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation
- Deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.
As a Subject Matter Expert, you will work with the New Signature client pursuit team members to support sales initiatives.
- Create demonstrations to provide proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities, functions and features to clients
- Participate as the business expert in proposal development and business presentations in support of sales efforts for New Signature’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM business prospects.
- 3+ years as a CRM implementation consultant in a consulting practice
- 5+ Experience working with clients and facilitating discovery workshops is required
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees including C-level executives
- Experience using Microsoft CRM SureStep Methodology is a benefit
- Ability to work with waterfall, agile and blended approaches to project work
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
- Experience assisting with definition of the functional design of conversions and interfaces to the end solution for the client
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Azure, PowerBI, Office 365, general networking and Active Directory is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Portal capabilities is preferred
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS us at 202-452-5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.