Internal Application: Sales Executive - Microsoft Solutions (Washington, DC)
Sales & Sales Management | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature is a leader in the full lifecycle of Microsoft solutions. We are driven by genuine core values, and deliver the most dynamic technologies and experiences to our customers. Our sales team spans the globe and we are looking for the next solutions-focused seller to add to our Business Development team.
We are expanding our Business Development Team and we have an immediate opening for a Business Development - Sales Executive to service the Mid-Atlantic area. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering extraordinary customer service, who is expert at selling IT services to Mid Market and Enterprise commercial businesses, and has a history of delivering over quota performance. Your goal will be to help our customers achieve success by solving their most critical IT challenges through New Signature's managed services and using Microsoft cloud, hybrid, and on-premises solutions.
Teamed with New Signature's marketing team, technical sales support team, project management office, and executive team, you will be responsible for the account planning and execution necessary to achieve the customer satisfaction, revenue, and strategic goals of your territory. The Business Development Director will report to the Vice President of Business Development.
- Previous Microsoft and Digital Transformation solutions selling experience
- Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone they interact with--clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
- Be excited to work in a team-selling environment--you will be selling the entire New Signature services portfolio in partnership with New Signature's national and local technical sales support team, project management office, marketing team, and executive team.
- Minimum of 5 years of selling IT consulting services-solutions driven, project oriented services (not staff augmentation)--and/or IT managed services-to Mid-Market enterprise Accounts.
- Experience selling to the C-Suite the value of Enabling Digital Transformation by Empowering Employees, Engaging Customers, Optimizing Operations, and Transforming Products.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft enterprise on-premises, hybrid and cloud software and services.
- Existing relationship with Microsoft local field teams and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with IT professionals, technology decision makers, and business decision makers including the C-suite.
- Must be adept at all facets of the sales process from lead generation through account management and development, and have a deep understanding of the solution sales cycles, selling process and creative in overcoming sales obstacles.
- Develop new business for New Signature via various lead generation channels, including breaking into accounts on your own.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Solution Selling.
- Have a strong interest in technology and a strong desire to continue to learn.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS us at 202-452-5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.