Sales Account Executive (New York City)
Sales & Sales Management | New York, NY | Full Time
New Signature -- the 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year -- is expanding our sales team and we have an immediate opening for a sales account executive to service the New York City Area. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering extraordinary customer service, who is expert at selling IT services to mid-market and enterprise commercial accounts, and has a history of delivering over quota performance. Your goal will be to help our customers achieve success by solving their most critical IT challenges using Microsoft on-premises, hybrid and cloud solutions.
Teamed with New Signature's marketing team, technical sales support team, project management office, and executive team, you will be responsible for the account planning and execution necessary to achieve the customer satisfaction, revenue, and strategic goals of your territory. The Sales Account Executive will report to the Vice President of Sales.
The ideal candidate:
- Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone they interact with--clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
- Be excited to work in a team-selling environment--you will be selling the entire New Signature services portfolio in partnership with New Signature's national and local technical sales support team, project management office, marketing team, and executive team.
- Minimum of 5 years of selling IT consulting services--solutions driven, project oriented services (not staff augmentation)--to Mid-Market and Enterprise Accounts.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft enterprise on-premises, hybrid and cloud software and services.
- Existing relationship with Microsoft local field teams and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with IT professionals, technology decision makers, and business decision makers--including C-suite.
- Must be adept at all facets of the sales process from lead generation through account management and development, and have a deep understanding of the solution sales cycles, selling process and creative in overcoming sales obstacles.
- Develop new business for New Signature via various lead generation channels, including breaking into accounts on your own.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Solution Selling.
- Have a strong interest in technology and a strong desire to continue to learn.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision; 401(k) with matching contributions; life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; and paid vacation, sick and holiday leave.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
New Signature is a Microsoft National Solution Provider with a local office in Cambridge, MA and headquartered in Washington, DC—with employees in 14 states and the District of Columbia. In 2014, Microsoft named New Signature the United States Partner of the Year, East Region Partner of the Year, Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, New York Metro Partner of the Year, and Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year.
We deliver an amazing customer experience to mid-sized and enterprise commercial customers and help them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise. We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature has attained 20 Microsoft Competencies (14 Gold and 6 Silver)—awarded to us in recognition of our substantial investment in professional development, success at building and deploying solutions, and commitment to service excellence. The Microsoft competencies that New Signature holds include Gold Application Development, Gold Communications, Gold Customer Relationship Management, Gold Devices and Deployment, Gold Digital Advertising, Gold Hosting, Gold Identity and Access, Gold Management and Virtualization, Gold Messaging, Gold Midmarket Solution Provider, Gold OEM, Gold Server Platform, Gold Small Business, Gold Volume Licensing, Silver Collaboration and Content, Silver Data Platform, Silver Learning, Silver Mobility, Silver Project and Portfolio Management, and Silver Software Asset Management (http://pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-US/partners/new-signature-4295680795).
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can learn more at http://www.newsignature.com.