Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Architect (London, UK)
Solutions Architecture | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
New Signature’s pre-sales solutions team turn Cloud Imagineering into reality by thoughtfully shaping the discovery and design discussions behind the consumption of Microsoft public cloud services for clients in Media, Retail, Financial Services, Construction, Utilities and Transport.
We’re expanding our team and looking to add an individual with solid enterprise public cloud services pre-sales experience.
Our Cloud Solutions Architects are the client facing technical discussion force which partners with Business Development to help shape new business opportunities and successfully bring them to closure.
They are shaping the business dialogue behind successful projects such as:-
- Bringing Cloud to one of the largest multinational Oil & Gas companies in the world
- Delivering national climate monitoring solutions driven by the crowd
- Creating real-time advertising and consumer personalisation for media businesses
- Designing secure customer access applications for financial services brands
- Providing contextual traveller engagement applications for airlines
- Innovating mobile device applications for field based, data driven organisations
They lead the development of proposals and are the technical resource coordinator working on solutions with cross-industry variety, size and complexity and are empowered to address a given customer’s business IT challenge and requirements.
Have a look at our case studies here
We are bringing a dynamic, fresh and more human cloud-first approach to clients with a stack of awards and gold standard Microsoft Partnership credentials underpinning our expertise.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Consultancy – provide technical sales leadership on client engagements for Microsoft public cloud service offerings through authentic client engagement and IT business management challenge and discovery
- Perform Discovery – unpack IT business challenges (technical, financial and team resource), and turn them into vision and onwards to technical solution dialogue working to create compelling solution-based proposals, demonstrations, RFI/RFPs, and implementation strategies
- Presentations & Demonstrations - Deliver proof based presentations (live and remote) to demonstrate how we can deliver value around cloud adoption, workload migration and ongoing managed service. Continue discovery work and share with peers throughout the engagement.
- Perform Architecture / Technical Components Overviews – Deliver in-depth technical architecture overviews and unique product capability
- Customer Experience Management – work in partnership with customers and peers to engineer remarkable customer experiences that support the growth of the client and our practice.
A great role for you if you have architecture ability in the following:
Azure IaaS | Azure PaaS | Office 365 | EMS
Plus prior experience as a technical architect in:
- Data centre transformation projects in a senior technical capacity
- Large scale migrations of applications and services
- On boarding and operation acceptance in Service transition
Solutions Team Culture:
- A dedicated team of professionals who commit deeply to cloud journeys with clients in a manner that is out-bigging the small and out-smalling the big
- Authentic individuals that have real human engagement ability and enjoy being the pivot point for collaboration between client & New Signature
- Innately curious engineers with a passion for client engagements, thirst for unpacking business challenges and for whom technical design is a craft
- Commercially realistic in outlook being able to balance client needs and internal resources while puzzling & piecing together workable business solutions
- Generous in sharing their expertise and motivated by solving client problems by bringing solutions to life
- Entrepreneurial in helping to shape the growth of a wider business practice capability by delivering remarkable client experience
We can give you:
- Cross industry client engagements - go beyond cutting edge and stay at the leading edge of this hot growth area
- Rolling Azure deployments – credibility working with a recognized & trusted Microsoft partner accelerate your deployment knowledge
- International opportunity – collaborating with colleagues in a global but agile organisation
- Customer focus – where IT is not “done” to clients but achieved “with” them and is rewarded by growth on both sides
- Mentoring Support – mind-sets which encourage robust solution challenge
How we hire
- Your details are reviewed by our Technology Team Practice Leads.
- Demonstrate your client facing winning ability by sharing the projects you’ve proudly shaped and the problems you’ve solved for clients - way more important to us than CV key words or qualifications.
- Onsite meet ups follow where you get to show us what you are great at and talk about what solutions you’ve worked on.
Salary & Benefits
- Basic Salary Circa £80,000 - £95,000+
- London Bridge Location | Cool Warehouse Style Office Environment | Flexible working practices | Remote working
- 25 days paid holiday | 5+ extra days holiday via buy back scheme | Volunteer Charity Day
- 2x subsidised gym options | Microsoft education opportunities
- Private health insurance | Workplace pension scheme | Income protection scheme
- Regular team outings & social events including summer & Christmas parties
- Season ticket loan | bike scheme
- Offices in London, Washington DC and Canada
About New Signature
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, colour, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.