Office 365 Technical Lead (Indianapolis)
Collaboration | Indianapolis, IN | Contract
- Provide solution design strategy across all Office 365 technologies and portfolio
- Ensure solution design follows cloud computing design preferred practice and maintain design standards as agreed with Practice Lead
- Check solution design integration points between specialty areas wherever applicable
- Coordinate with delivery teams to ensure projects mitigate risk, address technical challenges and remain within scoped timelines and budgets
- Oversee the delivery of the solution offering, ensure that the architecture is properly implemented and own client satisfaction with the implemented solution
- Develop relationships with client stakeholders to understand their business challenges and identify additional opportunities for New Signature offerings
- Knowledge of business challenges for ongoing operations, assist in identifying gaps
- Map client business needs to expertly-designed technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field of study, or equivalent years of experience
- 3 years of experience as a Microsoft solutions design subject matter expert
- 5 years of experience working with enterprise solutions sales teams
- Subject Matter Expert level experience in Productivity (Office 365)
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365, Windows Azure, and Windows Intune
- Skype for Business
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- MCITP, MCTS, MCM, MCSA, MCSE or other certifications
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern technology solutions
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to think clearly and articulate solutions catering to multiple demanding stakeholders
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of client staff and internal teams
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.