Creative | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature seeks a .NET developer to join our team of experts. This position will have the opportunity to work directly with clients on a diverse set of projects, including the development and support of business process automation (Dynamics CRM), and web applications (SharePoint), modules and extensions, user interface components. Everyone on the web and application design team works directly with the client to select and implement appropriate technologies; design the system architecture; and build, manage and support websites.
We are looking for an expert who has the following skills:
- Strong programming experience, with a deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience designing/working with data models, specifically matching one data model/hierarchy to another
- Expertise and at least 3 years’ experience in the following technologies required: ASP.NET; C#; IIS; and SQL Server
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server
- Experience working with SharePoint a plus.
- Experience working with CRM products and e-advocacy toolsets such as Dynamics, Salesforce, DIA Salsa, Convio Black Baud or ActionKit a plus.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services and Azure cloud services set up a plus.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Automation Tools such as NUnit, Watir, Selenium a plus.
- Ability to work with a QA group to test, debug, deploy applications in development and production-class environments.
- Experience working with PHP; MySQL; GIT; Ruby on Rails and Java a plus
- Versed in website and network security principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of current “Web 2.0” technology and trends.
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- are smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
BA/ BS degree or equivalent desired.
High school diploma or GED required.
About New Signature
We like to introduce New Signature not by discussing what we can do, but by discussing our culture and what drives us. Providing great customer service is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We use this passion to provide services and build websites that use technology creatively, are beautifully designed, have a positive social impact, and are always backed by passionate, friendly support.
New Signature customer-service-oriented culture has empowered us to become one of the nation's premiere Microsoft consulting firms. We are headquartered in Washington, DC, with operations in ten states. In July 2013, New Signature was named the Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year by Microsoft. We also received recognition as the Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, Cloud Partner of the Year for New York Metro, and VTSP Partner of the Year for Mid-Atlantic. Jon Roskill, CVP at Microsoft was quoted by CRN magazine as saying, “Talk to New Signature… these guys are a prototype of what I see as this next generation. And they're just on fire.” Redmond Channel Partner ranked New Signature as the 4th most competent Microsoft partner in the United States.
We help CXOs make major investment decisions through rigorous analysis that presents the real value of Microsoft solutions to their company. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum return on investment by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 2 weeks vacation; sick/personal leave; medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; 401k; flexible spending account, short and long term disability insurance; advancement opportunities; dedicated time for education and training; and a fun and exciting office environment.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.