Project Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature, the 2014 US Microsoft Partner of the year, is currently looking for the right individual to take our company to new technology and managerial levels as we grow. If you are willing to provide our customers with outstanding service while being on the cutting-edge of technology, then we want you.
Position: .Net Developer
Department: Project Services
Reports To: Application Platform
Location: Washington, DC Office
Overview: This position will have the opportunity to work directly with clients on a diverse set of projects, including the development and support of business process automation and web applications modules and extensions, and user interface component
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Provide contribution to a team responsible for design, development and implementation of business applications using .NET Framework
- Design, develop, test, and maintain Web-based and Windows-based applications.
- Participate in client meetings to gather and analyze business requirements
- Interact with internal/external team members and business users throughout the application life-cycle
- 3-5 years of business experience developing web applications using the .NET framework.
- Knowledge and Experience of SQL , MySQL, Visual Studio
- Ability to communicate and present effectively with clients
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with CMS based on .NET desired (Sitecore, Umbraco)
- Experience with CMS based on PHP and LAMP stack desired (Word Press, Drupal)
- Experience in other applications in the Microsoft stack preferred
All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.