MS Dynamics CRM Architect and Developer
Creative | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast growing team in our Washington, DC headquarters as a Dynamics CRM Architect and Developer. In this role, you will work with business development executives in the technical qualification of new sales opportunities, articulate the value proposition of Dynamics CRM, document customer requirements, create enterprise architectures, and participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert.
A qualified applicant must possess a thorough knowledge of at least some of the following:
- 3-4 years of web development using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script and SQL Server
- 3 plus years of solution development and delivery
- 3 plus years of experience in full software development lifecycle
- 3 plus years participating in a team software development environment
- 1 plus years Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- 1 plus years Silverlight/WPF experience
- 1 plus years WCF Services Experience
- 1 plus years Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) experience
- 1 plus years SharePoint development experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related
- MCPD, MCSD, MCDBA, MCA, MCM, MCSM or other relevant certification
- Project management experience, familiarity with Microsoft Project and Project Server a plus
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
4+ years of professional CRM experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
High school diploma or GED required.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: training/eduction; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k with match; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
We specialize in the design, deployment, customization, management, and optimization of information technology solutions that transforms information technology into a strategic business asset. Our proven service delivery approach enables us to tailor solutions that meet customer’s business needs while mitigating project risk to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery. As a result, customers achieve long-term benefits, such as the ability to focus on their core business, increased employee productivity, improved corporate efficiency and faster execution of new initiatives. From on-premises to cloud solutions, we create a less complicated, more agile IT platform that supercharges customer’s business operations.
We help CXOs make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis and packaged business intelligence that presents the real value of Microsoft solutions to their company. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum return on investment by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We deliver expertise in the following technologies: Office 365, Exchange, Lync, Windows Azure, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, SharePoint, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows Desktop, and Office 2013.
New Signature has attained 11 Gold and 9 Silver Microsoft Competencies—awarded to us in recognition of our enormous investment in professional development, success at building and deploying solutions, and commitment to service excellence. New Signature has also achieved premier status as a Cloud Deployment Partner, Microsoft Lync Certified Support Partner, Windows Azure Circle Partner, Windows 8 MAAP Partner and Managed Dynamics CRM Partner.
New Signature is proud to have earned recognition of our employee’s commitment to excellence and innovation:
- 2013 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year
- 2013 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year;
- 2013 Microsoft New York Metro Cloud Partner of the Year;
- 2013 Computerworld Honors Laureate;
- 2013 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist;
- 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Worldwide Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Worldwide Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
- 2012 Helios Apollo Award for excellence in employee professional development; and
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.