MS Dynamics 365 CRM Architect (Toronto, ON)
Application Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Contract
The Dynamics 365 Architect is responsible for working closely with our clients, leading the design, development, and execution of application solutions in connection with Microsoft Dynamics customization directives. You will also assist and advise on all relevant data integration projects.
Job Location: This position is designated as Work From Home, however, must be in reasonable proximity to attend client meetings in the Toronto ON area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and Lead the implementation of Dynamics 2016 and 365 solution architecture to fulfil client business requirements and meet strategic goals
• Design and Develop End to End architecture for MS Dynamics and Integration Architecture for to a mix of hosted and on-premise systems
• Direct Development teams, set the standard for and ensure best practices for MS Dynamics implementations
• Establish and evolve architectural standards, reference models, guidelines and principles
• Partner with business and IT teams to develop solutions that meet business needs
• Providing architectural guidance and direction for the application layer integration with back end services
• Liaise / promote and foster good working relationships with clients and other New Signature teams
• Understand / adhere to quality / security standards and processes applicable to the role.
• Work closely with organization's product managers, BSAs, engineers to understand details and support technical implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
• Provide design reviews as required by SDLC processes, as needed
• Analyze technology industry and market trends, determine their potential benefit, and impact to the product and architecture roadmap
• Provide estimating services to clients and other New Signature teams
• Operate as an escalation point for Operational Support Teams
ESSENTIAL SKILLS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
• Extensive experience working in a multi-platform, enterprise environment in an architectural role
• 5+ years experience as a solution or functional architect working with MS Dynamics 2016 or CRM 365
• Self-motivated with strong technical and leadership skills
• Strong leadership experience to deliver high quality product that follows high level of standards across all levels of design work and able to thrive in the face of challenge
• Will have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
• Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and collaborative skills
• Solid verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non- technical audiences
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM with at least 3 years in an Architectural role
• Experience with installation and Deployment, Customizing and Extending MS Dynamics CRM
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with .NET
• Experience with MVC 4 or better
• Significant knowledge of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
• Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
• Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with using Web API
• Experience with Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and provide references in both the US and Canada.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.