Microsoft Unified Communications Engineer (New York Metro)
Unified Communications | New York, NY | Full Time
New Signature is seeking a qualified Microsoft Unified Communications Engineer for the New York Metro area. In this role you will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Exchange, Exchange Online and related technologies. Typical responsibilities for this position include design and implementation of Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection, Skype for Business, Active Directory 2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 deployments, Azure Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Hands-on design and implementation of Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection, Skype for Business, Active Directory 2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 deployments, Azure Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Design and implement complex hybrid migrations to Exchange Online from environments that contain multiple Active Directory Forest environments and multiple Exchange organizations.
- Design and implement advanced functions of Office 365 including security, governance and compliance (e.g., DLP, IRM, MDM, E-Discovery, In-Place Hold, Retention Tags, and Encryption)
- Design and implement migrations to Exchange Online from source environments other than Exchange, such as Lotus Notes or Google Apps for Work
- Assist sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations.
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory required
- Experience with Skype for Business and/or Azure IaaS/PaaS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5-10 years of technical experience with increasing responsibility
- Strong background in networking is required
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Basic knowledge of additional Office 365 technologies (SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, ProPlus Click to Run) is prefered
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
About New Signature
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and provide references in both the US and Canada.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.