Microsoft Sales and Deployment Engineer
Support | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast growing team and help expand our team as a Microsoft Sales and Deployment Engineer. If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then New Signature is the place for you. New Signature's goal is to help our customers' achieve maximum value from their Microsoft technology investments.
- 2012 Microsoft East Region Cloud Partner of the Year;
- 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
- 2012 and 2011 CRN Next-Gen 250 List of best small, innovative and nimble business and technology integrators;
- 2011 CRN Fast Growth 50 Up and Coming list of fastest growing solution providers in North America; and
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online, Windows Intune
- System Center 2007/2012 including SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, DPM, SCVMM, and Orchestrator
- Microsoft Forefront including FIM and FOPE
- Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- Hyper-V, VMware or XenServer
- Knowledge of IT best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of enterprise storage and networking.
- Experience with procurement of enterprise hardware, software and services
- MCITP, MCTS, MCM, MCSA, MCSE or other certifications a plus
- Project management experience (experience with MS Project and MS Project Server a plus)
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
4+ years of professional IT experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
High school diploma or GED required.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: training/eduction; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
Applicants should be willing to work extended hours when needed and this position will require physical effort involved in moving, connecting or troubleshooting equipment and will involve some local travel to client locations.
About New Signature
New Signature is a Microsoft consulting firm that provides: IT Services and Solutions; Website and Application Development; and IT Training. We deliver dedicated and responsive customer service, best practices, and a deep bench of technical expertise to solve business challenges for small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers. A commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct defines us.
We specialize in the design, deployment, customization, management, and optimization of information technology solutions that transforms information technology into a strategic business asset. Our proven service delivery approach enables us to tailor solutions that meet customer’s business needs while mitigating project risk to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery. As a result, customers achieve long-term benefits, such as the ability to focus on their core business, increased employee productivity, improved corporate efficiency and faster execution of new initiatives. From on-premises to cloud solutions, we create a less complicated, more agile IT platform that supercharges customer’s business operations.
We integrate social responsibility into every aspect of the company and empower employees to apply their expertise to solve societal problems. The firm focuses on serving disadvantaged groups within our local community, including: urban youth at risk, those experiencing homelessness, and individuals with disabilities. New Signature is also committed to environmental leadership in all of our business activities and works with our partners, suppliers and customers to protect the environment.
New Signature is a managed partner in SMS&P, Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner, Microsoft Cloud Champion, and a Windows Intune Black Belt partner.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.