Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst (Toronto, ON)
Application Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast growing team and help expand our presence in the Toronto area as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant. In this role, you will be responsible for configuring and implementing application solutions in connection with MS Dynamics 365 customization directives. You will also assist and advise on all relevant data integration projects.
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client’s business processes
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Process Analysis
- Understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation
- Participate as the technical expert in proposal development and presentations to prospective clients
- Deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.
- Assist internal resources with support or pre-sales of Microsoft CRM and related integrations
- 3-5 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience
- Experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees including C-level executives
- Experience using Microsoft CRM SureStep Methodology
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
- Experience assisting with definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces, and functional experience in leading technical team through Microsoft CRM API usage; integration development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Azure, PowerBI, Office 365, TCP/IP, general networking and Active Directory is required
- Knowledge and experience with Adxstudio is preferred
- 1+ year consistent use of Scribe Insight and supporting adapters is preferred
The ideal candidate will have familiarity in two or more of the following areas:
- .NET Frameworks
- XML Technologies and Web Services
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416-971-4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).