Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst
Managed Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast-growing team who will be excited to deliver a world-class customer experience.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering hands-on IT support, computer and network infrastructure project planning specializing in Microsoft Dynamics implementation and configuration. You will also assist and advise on all relevant data integration projects and provide input in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, and standards. The position will work in collaboration with the Managed Services Operations team and receive direction from the Team Lead.
Job Location: This position is designated as work from home, however, the person in the role must reside in an area where New Signature has a significant presence, such as the metropolitan areas around Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, New York City NY, Atlanta GA, Boston MA, or Toronto ON.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration, and administration of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Provide strategic customer roadmaps to assist managed services customers to fully leverage cloud technology, and work with managed services to deliver on Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost
- Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client’s business processes
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction
- Understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.
- Assist internal resources with support or pre-sales of Microsoft CRM and related integrations, such as participating as the technical expert in proposal development and presentations to prospective clients
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar role with 2-3 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience, and 1-2 years SharePoint administration and customization experience
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in the implementation, configuration and administration of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Additional experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Azure, PowerBI, Office 365, TCP/IP, general networking and Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to concisely and effectively address questions while providing subject matter expertise
- Ability to successfully manage under pressure and respond to critical or changing priorities throughout the day
- Experience using Microsoft CRM SureStep Methodology is a plus
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Demonstrates ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems
- Demonstrates exceptional listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic environment
- Experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of professional experience
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise, and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision, and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid, and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist. New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.