Market Development Manager
Sales & Sales Management | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast growing team and help expand our presence in the Mid-Atlantic as a Market Development Manager (Inside Sales and Marketing rep) experienced in selling technical services in the areas of Unified Communications, Systems Management, CRM, Cloud and/or Virtualization solutions or complex technical IT consulting services to Enterprise Accounts. This position blends the responsibilities of marketing, partner management, and inside sales together into an exciting and highly visible role inside the sales organization. The focus would be on lead generation and marketing activities to generate leads for consulting projects based on Microsoft technologies. This includes inside (phone based) sales, event marketing, partner marketing and direct marketing to help build the front end of the sales pipeline. The territory will be primarily the commercial marketplace for a selected geography and target account base.
Professional Background and Skills
- Drive the lead generation activities for the commercial sales organization through direct telesales, event marketing, direct marketing and partnership programs.
- Demonstrated experience with the full range of pipeline activities specific to sales (e.g. marketing, prospecting, qualifying, negotiation)
- History of developing and maintaining successful customer or stakeholder relationships
- Success in meeting and exceeding revenue and sales goals
- Broad Microsoft platform skills
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, facilitation, presentation
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel within sales geography
5+ years selling consulting solutions or complex technical IT consulting services in an inside sales or partner management role. Demonstrated understanding of the solution sales cycle.
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: bonuses for goal achievement, training/education; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then New Signature is the place for you. New Signature's goal is to help our customers' achieve maximum value from their Microsoft technology investments.
New Signature is a Washington, DC-based Microsoft consulting firm that provides: IT Services and Solutions; Website and Application Development; and IT Training. New Signature holds 11 Gold Microsoft Competencies and 10 Silver Microsoft Competencies—for a total of 21 Microsoft Competencies--ranking the firm in top 0.10% of Microsoft partners worldwide by expertise. We deliver dedicated and responsive customer service, best practices, and a deep bench of technical expertise to solve business challenges for small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers. A commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct defines us.
New Signature is proud to have earned recognition of our employee’s commitment to excellence and innovation:
- 2012 Microsoft East Region Cloud Partner of the Year;
- 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
- 2012 and 2011 CRN Next-Gen 250 List of best small, innovative and nimble business and technology integrators;
- 2011 CRN Fast Growth 50 Up and Coming list of fastest growing solution providers in North America; and
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
We specialize in the design, deployment, customization, management, and optimization of information technology solutions that transforms information technology into a strategic business asset. Our proven service delivery approach enables us to tailor solutions that meet customer’s business needs while mitigating project risk to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery. As a result, customers achieve long-term benefits, such as the ability to focus on their core business, increased employee productivity, improved corporate efficiency and faster execution of new initiatives. From on-premises to cloud solutions, we create a less complicated, more agile IT platform that supercharges customer’s business operations.
We integrate social responsibility into every aspect of the company and empower employees to apply their expertise to solve societal problems. The firm focuses on serving disadvantaged groups within our local community, including: urban youth at risk, those experiencing homelessness, and individuals with disabilities. New Signature is also committed to environmental leadership in all of our business activities and works with our partners, suppliers and customers to protect the environment.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.