Lead Systems Administrator (Washington, DC)
Managed Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
- A minimum of 2 years experience leading a team of systems administrators supporting external users that generates over $1million in revenue
- A minimum of 8 years experience in an Information Systems related field such as systems or network engineer
- A minimum of 5 years consulting experience with daily client interaction including C-Suite executives
- Proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, and produce design and strategy documents
- Ability to manage projects and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff and test / implement an approved design
- Proven ability to manage resources, scheduling, and project budgets to a gross margin target
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft systems infrastructure products such as Azure, Office 365, and Windows Server
- Basic scripting and development skills
- PowerShell and Intune a plus
- Ability to travel 30%
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated Initiative and positive can-do attitude
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.