Administration | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature has an immediate need for a well-networked, experienced, high energy Technical "IT" Recruiter to work in our corporate office located in Washington, DC. We are looking for an experienced technical recruiter that is a team player and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Individual must have a strong track record of full life cycle recruiting for positions ranging from Help Desk Technicians to Network Architects.
A qualified candidate will have the following:
- Three (3+) years of IT/Technical Recruiting experience with prior experience working multiple, time-sensitive requisitions
- Ability to effectively screen candidates over the phone and display a strong ability to read a person (i.e. during face-to-face interview process) to know if that individual will be a good fit for a given position
- Good cold calling skills and ability to identify strong candidates through a variety of methods including, but not limited to networking, internet search, social media outlets, and customer and employee referrals
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for future opportunities
- Proficient in use of applicant tracking systems, video interviewing platforms, and the Microsoft Office Suite of products to include word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation package software, and e-mail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, positive approach in dealing with all potential candidates and a 'can do' frame of mind in regards to closing all open job requirements
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work on different initiatives and complete within a timely manner
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- are smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
3+ years of recruiting in Information Technology. Preference given to candidates who are well-networked with Microsoft Solutions professionals.
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: training/education; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k with match; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges using information technology. We are defined by a commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct.
We help CXOs make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis and packaged business intelligence that presents the real value of Microsoft solutions to their company. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum return on investment by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We deliver expertise in the following technologies: Office 365, Exchange, Lync, Windows Azure, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, SharePoint, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows Desktop, and Office 2013.
New Signature has attained 11 Gold and 9 Silver Microsoft Competencies—awarded to us in recognition of our enormous investment in professional development, success at building and deploying solutions, and commitment to service excellence. New Signature has also achieved premier status as a Cloud Deployment Partner, Microsoft Lync Certified Support Partner, Windows Azure Circle Partner, Windows 8 MAAP Partner and Managed Dynamics CRM Partner.
New Signature is proud to have earned recognition of our employee’s commitment to excellence and innovation:
- 2014 Helios Apollo Award Finalist;
- 2013 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year
- 2013 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year;
- 2013 Microsoft New York Metro Cloud Partner of the Year;
- 2013 Computerworld Honors Laureate;
- 2013 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist;
- 2013, 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
- 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Worldwide Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Worldwide Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Helios Apollo Award for excellence in employee professional development; and
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.