Support | Washington, DC
New Signature is seeking an intellectually curious problem solver to join our fast growing team and help expand our presence in our Washington, DC headquarters as an IT analyst. In this role, you will support customer requests, troubleshoot service incidents, manage customer IT systems, and have the opportunity to participate in project engagements. If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then New Signature is the place for you.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Lync 2013 with Voice
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365, Windows Azure, and Windows Intune
- System Center 2012 including SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, DPM, SCVMM, and Orchestrator
- Microsoft Forefront including FIM
- Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- Windows Hyper-V
- Enterprise storage and networking.
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
1+ years of professional IT experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
High school diploma or GED required.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: training/education; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges using information technology. We are defined by a commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct.
We help CXOs make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis and packaged business intelligence that presents the real value of Microsoft solutions to their company. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum return on investment by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We deliver expertise in the following technologies: Office 365, Exchange, Lync, Windows Azure, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, SharePoint, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows Desktop, and Office 2013.
New Signature has attained 11 Gold and 9 Silver Microsoft Competencies—awarded to us in recognition of our enormous investment in professional development, success at building and deploying solutions, and commitment to service excellence. New Signature has also achieved premier status as a Cloud Deployment Partner, Microsoft Lync Certified Support Partner, Windows Azure Circle Partner, Windows 8 MAAP Partner and Managed Dynamics CRM Partner.
- 2013 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year
- 2013 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year;
- 2013 Microsoft New York Metro Cloud Partner of the Year;
- 2013 Computerworld Honors Laureate;
- 2013 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist;
- 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Worldwide Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Worldwide Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
- 2012 Helios Apollo Award for excellence in employee professional development; and
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.