Marketing | Washington, DC | Full Time and Temporary
New Signature, the 2014 US Microsoft Partner of the year, is currently looking for the right individual to take our company to new technology and managerial levels as we grow. If you are willing to provide our customers with outstanding service while being on the cutting-edge of technology, then we want you.
Position: Telemarketer (Temporary Assignment)
Reports To: Director, Alliance Marketing
Location: Washington, DC
Overview: The Telemarketer will be responsible for contacting companies and organizations to solicit interest in our technology services and generate leads for our sales team. This is a temporary position.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Contact companies and organizations via phone for every day, meeting a target of 60 calls per day on average.
- Record all contact and prospects in our CRM system including names, addresses, purchases, reaction, etc.
- Transfer interested parties for immediate assistance and/or document information for future follow-up
- Follow-up appropriately with leads to secure appointments
- Work with marketing team to adjust scripts based on target individuals
- 1 – 2 years Inside Sales/Telemarketing experience
- Speak clear and concise English and have a telephone voice
- Professional manner while accepting rejection
- Knowledge of sales systems and processes
- Be able to commit full-time for 5 months
All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.