Inside Sales Represenative
Sales & Sales Management | Washington, DC | Full Time
New Signature seeks a qualified professional to join New Signature’s Inside Sales Team and assist in promoting New Signature’s services via phone. This position will contact targets via phone who have previously received direct mail, answer questions about services, and work to generate leads for senior Outside Sales representatives. This is not a scripted telemarketing position with an expectation of a single-call-close. You will receive strong support from the management team and collaborate closely with the Outside Sales representatives. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective or current clients and document sales efforts by appropriately using customer relationship management system.
- Perform research to generate targets for direct marketing using a variety of lead sources, including the Internet.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about services and target industries.
New Signature believes strongly in open communication, transparency, high expectations and empowerment. Every member of the New Signature team has the ability to make decisions and make an impact. Our values are grounded in a commitment to honesty and integrity, ongoing improvement, excellence, exceptional customer service, strategically focused goals and initiatives, promoting a fun and caring work environment, development of a professional work environment and state of the art management practices.
Our inside sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level, career changers and experienced sales reps. Success does not hinge on precise work experience. Other requirements include:
- Microsoft Office experience and Internet proficiency;
- excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- highly disciplined, detail oriented, confident, well organized self-starter; and
- team oriented, adaptable, dependable, with a strong work ethic.
Specifically, New Signature seeks a professional who:
- is articulate, smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoys providing the highest level of customer service,
- seeks a challenging work experience,
- wants to learn and gain greater expertise,
- enjoys working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- acts in an honest and ethical manner.
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance), advancement opportunities and a fun and exciting office environment.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
New Signature provides IT Management, Website Development, Training and Event Management services to a wide range of companies: from nonprofit to for profit; from sole proprietor to Fortune 1000. Our experience includes clients from almost all industry sectors, including: non-profit, association and foundation; public affairs; finance and real estate; education; legal; restaurant and hospitality; media and communications; technology; health and medical; government; retail; transportation; and professional services.
New Signature’s success is driven by our values and we were honored to receive the 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award. The Awards recognize companies that exemplify a strong commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct in the Greater Washington region.