Human Resources Assistant
Administration | Washington, DC | Full Time
<table width="800" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<table width="800" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
New Signature is seeking rising star to join our team as the Human Resources Assistant. This position will play a key role in the continued growth of the firm. This position reports to the VP of Human Resources and requires a hands-on, detail orientated individual who desires to grow with our company.
New Signature is a Washington, DC-based Microsoft consulting firm that provides: IT Services and Solutions; Website and Application Development; and IT Training. New Signature holds 11 Gold Microsoft Competencies and 10 Silver Microsoft Competencies--for a total of 21 Microsoft Competencies--ranking the firm in top 0.10% of Microsoft partners worldwide by expertise.
New Signature is proud to have earned recognition of our employee's commitment to excellence and innovation:
• 2012 Helios Apollo Award for excellence in employee professional development
• 2012 Microsoft East Region Cloud Partner of the Year;
• 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Partner of the Year Award;
• 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Partner of the Year Award;
• 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
• 2012 and 2011 CRN Next-Gen 250 List of best small, innovative and nimble business and technology integrators;
• 2011 CRN Fast Growth 50 Up and Coming list of fastest growing solution providers in North America; and
• 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
• 62 interactive media awards in the past three years -- including top honors at the Webby Awards
In this role, you will work with the Vice President of Human Resources to build the HR function in support of a rapidly growing consulting practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is committed to building a career in human resources.
A qualified applicant must possess at least one year of experience in any of the following:
• customer service
• administrative support
• event planning
• project management
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
• smart and intellectually curious,
• enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
• detail oriented and analytical,
• seek a challenging work experience,
• want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
• enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
• can work hard while having fun, and
• act in an honest and ethical manner.
1+ years of professional experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
High school diploma or GED required.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: training/education; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
New Signature is a Microsoft consulting firm that provides: IT Services and Solutions; Website and Application Development; and IT Training. We deliver dedicated and responsive customer service, best practices, and a deep bench of technical expertise to solve business challenges for small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers. A commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct defines us.
We specialize in the design, deployment, customization, management, and optimization of information technology solutions that transforms information technology into a strategic business asset. Our proven service delivery approach enables us to tailor solutions that meet customer's business needs while mitigating project risk to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery. As a result, customers achieve long-term benefits, such as the ability to focus on their core business, increased employee productivity, improved corporate efficiency and faster execution of new initiatives. From on-premises to cloud solutions, we create a less complicated, more agile IT platform that supercharges customer's business operations.
We integrate social responsibility into every aspect of the company and empower employees to apply their expertise to solve societal problems. The firm focuses on serving disadvantaged groups within our local community, including: urban youth at risk, those experiencing homelessness, and individuals with disabilities. New Signature is also committed to environmental leadership in all of our business activities and works with our partners, suppliers and customers to protect the environment.
New Signature is a managed partner in SMS&P, Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner, Microsoft Cloud Champion, and a Windows Intune Black Belt partner.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.