Field Marketing Specialist (East Coast)
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Field Marketing Specialist (East Coast)
New Signature is a leading IT consulting firm with an immediate need for a Field Marketing Specialist (FMS). This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their marketing career and work with one of the city’s fastest growing companies, providing top opportunities for growth and training in the field.
The Field Marketing Specialist will play a vital role in the company’s demand generation & pipeline building initiatives in the US and Canada.
As a member of the marketing team, the FMS will support the growth & strategic development of the New Signature marketing programs focused on market development, demand generation, brand awareness and customer community. They will work closely with the broader marketing organization to maintain consistency across brand, message and programs for audiences. Culture is important to us at New Signature, as we are seeking someone with similar core values of integrity, diversity and commitment to excellence.
- Full lifecycle campaign execution (for digital & in-person events):
- venue selection & contract negotiation
- logistics & materials
- demand generation: collaborate with sales on account targeting & content team around social media strategy
- staff events in floating geographies, as needed
- opportunity pipeline reporting
- lead tracking via Marketo & CRM
- Articulate the value proposition of New Signature’s services
- Maintain database hygiene & CRM opportunity parity of 95% or greater, to achieve company requirements around Market Demand Funding & ROMI
- Manage Microsoft partner relationship:
- provide bi-weekly pipeline updates
- responsible for tracking communication in CRM (emails, calls, appointments)
- coordinate with Microsoft partner team to promote events (PSE & PTS) with customers & the Microsoft field sales team
- Local geography
- Floating geographies, as needed
- 2-4 years event planning and/or marketing experience, preferably in a service business
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft stack is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment & maintain high attention to detail
- Strong emphasis on customer experience
- Creative problem solver
- Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Travel up to 15%
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also a proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.