Internal Application: Engagement Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Engagement & Strategy | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
New Signature possesses expertise in the full-stack of Microsoft technologies, and our solutions begin long before implementation. We strategize and walk alongside our customers toward their transformed tomorrows.
Engagement Managers are assigned to specific strategic accounts to assist in growing the account and in ensuring all services are delivered successfully, with consistency and of high quality.
As an Engagement Manager, you will provide account management services, build client relationships, understand client business challenges, identify opportunities for New Signature to bring additional value to the client and achieve revenue targets.
The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for service quality and program management services, overseeing a team of project managers driving consulting engagements for enterprise-sized clients in the delivery of New Signature's services.
Job Location: This position is designated as Work From Home, however, must be in reasonable proximity to attend client meetings in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Develops and expands relationships with strategic Account stakeholders to understand their needs and to facilitate identification of additional opportunities for New Signature offerings
- Creates and actively drives plan to support New Signature Business Development’s strategic account planning
- Maximizes the value, measured in revenue, provide to the Account via the increased influence of successful opportunities and the successful execution of service delivery
- Establishes an executive-level Account steering committees to report on program portfolio performance, to discuss client’s business goals and objectives, identify pain points and recommend solutions, and to identify potential solutions to solve the clients business objectives
- Collaborates with the sales teams through qualifying, scoping, estimating, and pricing new opportunities, proposal and contract development, client meetings, relationship development, and presentations
- Reviews all Account statements of work (SOW) to ensure that they meet a high degree of quality, are consistently formatted and written and meet client expectations. Ensure that appropriate deal reviews are conducted prior to release and SOW execution.
- Assesses client satisfaction and address issues that may negatively affect client satisfaction and project outcomes
- Develops and maintain ability to share basic high-level knowledge of New Signature services and the Microsoft product capabilities for potential solutions to meet client’s needs
- Oversees team of project managers for delivery of Account engagements, in accordance with New Signature’s processes, methodology and delivery approach
- Supports project delivery with regards to staff allocation, team communication, project logistics, revenue forecasting, scope-change management, timeline planning and risk management
- Works across multiple departments with sales personnel, marketing, project management, deployment engineering, team leads, local geographic teams, and management to deliver amazing clients experiences through New Signatures many offerings
- Supports project team to ensure that all project-related legal, fiscal and personnel policies are followed
- 10+ years of engagement, program and/or project management experience within the IT project field
- BA/BS degree or equivalent desired
- Experience in establishing executive-level relationships, discovering client needs and identifying potential technical solutions.
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern applications
- Demonstrates exceptional listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrates ability to think clearly under pressure
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of client staff and internal teams
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to apply proven applicable methodologies and practices, including: IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), or Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent)
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Analytical and critical problem solving
- Ability to influence business decisions
- Must be in reasonable proximity to attend client meetings in the Atlanta, GA area
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Microsoft technology migration or implementation experience
- General understanding of Microsoft Products and associated capabilities
- Account management skills a large and complex enterprise
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.