Dynamics CRM Developer (Toronto, ON)
Application Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Contract
The Dynamics CRM Developer is responsible for working closely with our clients, leading the design, development, and execution of application solutions in connection with Microsoft Dynamics customization directives. You will also assist and advise on all relevant data integration projects.
Job Location: This position is designated as Work From Home, however, must be in reasonable proximity to attend client meetings in the Toronto ON area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- Leading in the design and architecture sessions with the clients and fellow consultants
- Providing in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and evaluating customer’s business processes against the standard CRM functionality, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client's organizational process
- Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Collecting and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Advising customers on best practices for Dynamics CRM, development or integration processes
- Implementation of customization (Plugins, Custom Workflow, web-resources, etc.) related to Dynamics CRM
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Consult with upper management on efficient project implementation
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Experience managing complex and simultaneous projects
- At least 3 years of experience with Adxstudio Portals
- At least 5 years of Dynamics CRM experience
- At least 5 years of experience in SQL Server and Data Integration
- Hands-on role in at least 2 full life cycle implementations of MS Dynamics CRM
- Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive and high stakes environment
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from an accredited university is preferred
- Must be in reasonable proximity to attend client meetings in the Toronto ON area
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.