CRM Developer (East Coast - remote)
Application Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Contract
CRM Developer (East Coast - remote)
The CRM Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and executing application solutions in connection with MS Dynamics customization directives. You will also assist and advise on all relevant data integration projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the clients and fellow consultants
- Providing in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and evaluate customer’s business processes against the standard CRM functionality, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client's organizational process
- Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Collecting and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Advising customers on best practices for Dynamics CRM, development or integration processes
- Implementation of customization (Plugins, Custom Workflow, web-resources, etc.) related to Dynamics CRM
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Consult with upper management on efficient project implementation
- Experience managing complex and simultaneous projects
- At least 3 years of Dynamics CRM experience
- At least 4 years of experience in SQL Server and Data Integration
- Hands on role in at least 2 full life cycle implementations of MS Dynamics CRM
- Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive and high stakes environment
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from an accredited university is preferred
- May require up to 30% travel
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.