Business Change Consultant - O365, Sharepoint (London, UK)
Business Transformation | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Business Change Consultant - Workplace of the future – Microsoft, O365, Sharepoint
Can you imagine the digitally driven workplace of the future - now help turn it into reality!
New Signature’s digital transformation consultants are turning teams into collaborative power-houses using the full power of Microsoft Cloud and Office 365 so people can work anywhere, learn anytime, share and co-author documents with colleagues in real time and collaborate with each other and customers across the world.
We’re expanding our Business Change Consultant team and are looking to add an experienced individual with people-led technology change management experience.
Adopting new technology and working practices does not come easy to many organisations. At New Signature our consultants guide people-led workplace transformations using Microsoft technology that accelerates productivity and improves community and communication, unleashing new heights of job satisfaction for workers, award winning employee engagement and tremendous business impact.
We’re working with clients in Media, Retail, Financial Services, Construction, Utilities and Transport.
Our workplace transformation projects include:
- Driving NHS efficiencies through innovative collaborative documentation programmes
- Bringing workplace mobility to a world-class infrastructure company
- Award winning team communications technology & engagement for staff in a telecommunications company
- Rolling out digital identities and secure mobile access for field workers in construction and property management businesses
- Supporting team collaboration in a global facilities management company by moving project workloads into the cloud
- Using cloud to free the IT department from legacy application maintenance to support bigger business change initiatives for airlines
Have a look at our case studies here
Key responsibilities of this role include:
Consultancy – change management through Microsoft cloud modern workplace services using authentic client engagement and cross business challenge and discovery workshops
Discovery – facilitate digital transformation workshops on the “art of the possible” through analysing operational working practices
Presentations & Demonstrations – Re-imagine team communications, collaboration, digital workflows and customer impacts through discovery engagement work
Perform Transformational Delivery – Design and deliver in-depth roadmaps for change, engagement and user adoption
Customer Experience Management – work in partnership with customers and peers to engineer remarkable digital change experiences that support the growth of the client and our practice
A great role for you if you have indepth knowledge of the following:
Microsoft Office 365 | Sharepoint | Azure | Social Enterprise Strategy | Change Programmes
Plus prior multiple programme experience of:
- IT strategy & operations, people-led change initiatives in technology adoption
- Business intelligence, analysis & process improvement project delivery
- Change management, project definition, user adoption planning & delivery
- Stakeholder management, workshop facilitation, communication planning & employee engagement
- Governance, reporting & analysis
Business Change Team Culture:
- Led by individuals who brilliantly evangelise and combine “me-centric” team transformation journeys delivering the modern workplace
- Authentic individuals who are expert at unlocking business capability through platforming people-led change management
- Innately human-centric consultants who live for business results through empowering people through technology
- Commercially realistic in outlook being able to balance client needs and internal resources while puzzling & piecing together complex change management solutions
- Entrepreneurial in helping to shape the growth of a wider business practice capability by delivering remarkable client experience
We can give you:
- Cross industry client engagements – be at the leading edge of digital workplace transformation and work in this hot growth area
- Rolling O365 deployments – credibility working with a recognized & trusted Microsoft partner accelerating your Microsoft stack knowledge
- International opportunity – collaborating with colleagues and businesses in a global but agile organisation
- Customer focus – where IT-enabled change management is not “done” to clients but achieved “with” them and is rewarded by growth on both sides
- Mentoring Support – experienced, expansive mind-sets which encourage personal development
How we hire
Your details are reviewed by our Modern Workplace Practice Lead. Demonstrate your consulting ability by sharing the projects you’ve proudly shaped and the results you’ve achieved for clients - way more important to us than CV key words or qualifications.
Onsite meet ups follow where you get to show us what you are great at and talk about what change programmes you’ve worked on.
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary Circa £60,000 - £80,000
London Bridge Location | Cool Warehouse Style Office Environment | Flexible working practices | Remote working
25 days paid holiday | 5+ extra days holiday via buy back scheme | Volunteer Charity Day
2x subsidised gym options | Microsoft education opportunities
Private health insurance | Workplace pension scheme | Income protection scheme
Regular team outings & social events including summer & Christmas parties
Season ticket loan | bike scheme
Offices in London, Washington DC and Canada
About New Signature
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, colour, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.