Azure Solution Consultant (Toronto, Ontario)
Application Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
Cloud computing is the future, and you can join a team of Microsoft experts who are developing and implementing cloud applications. We welcome team members who share our core values and are determined to transform our customers’ tomorrows.
We are looking for an Azure Solution Consultant to join our custom application development team.
Our consultants are self-motivated and pragmatic with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions coming with a wealth of experience or talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to architecture and development is through blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task at hand.
- Our collaborative environment gives team members the confidence to share ideas and to learn from each other.
- Our team has a strong sense of purpose and focus on delivery within a relaxed environment with individuals who get on well socially both inside and outside of the office.
- We encourage decision making to improve products and services.
- We value smart people who are experts in their field, who care deeply about crafting solutions, and who get things done.
- Be responsible for end to end project lifecycle from inception through delivery, creating the architectural vision and turning it into implementation.
- Comprehensively understand the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development, such as .NET
- Participate in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with business analysts to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes.
- Design and build product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to business analyst/project manager and application development director and works within a given time frame to complete coding.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective.
- Follow good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development.
Essential Technologies & Methodologies needed:
Domain Driven Design
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and provide references in both the US and Canada.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.