Agile Project Manager (London, UK)
Project Services | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are expanding our team and looking for an Agile Project Manager (PM)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, leading and organising agile projects that provide exceptional business value to clients. Being the primary client contact, you will manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements ensuring they are met. Working knowledge and experience delivering within Agile methodologies is integral to this role.
Primarily the PM will manage client engagements and take the role as primary delivery focal point for any implementation work carried out for a given customer.
The PM will be responsible for the projects profitability, ensuring that resource is used efficiently to deliver the scope.
The PM will lead the requirements process, gathering and managing requirements through workshop facilitation, product backlog grooming and continuous feedback loops with the customer
The PM will create and own the resource plan, project schedule and provide regular project updates both internally and to customers
Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans.
Business Analysis – Lead requirements gathering activities, ensuring you and the client both agree on what it is you plan to deliver. Regular grooming of the backlog to ensure appropriate level of detail is captured at the right time.
Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
Agile – Planning and facilitation of the various Agile meetings and artefacts, including sprint planning, reviews & retrospectives, daily standups
Client Management – Primary contact point, managing stakeholder expectations for project deliverables and communications, maintaining maximum customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Green hopper, Rally, Version One or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
About New Signature
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.