Active Directory Migration Engineer (Remote)
Infrastructure Services | remote | Full Time
Active Directory Migration Engineer (Remote)
Are you a technical professional with a broad knowledge of Microsoft’s system infrastructure products with specific knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory configuration and consolidation? Do you have experience consolidating AD environments and performing complex cross-forest migrations? If so, this position may be for you.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an Information Systems related field such as systems administrator, or network engineer with experience using the AD migration tools such as Quest/Dell, Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT) or Binary tree
- A minimum of 2 years consulting experience and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design
- Core skill set should include industry knowledge and experience with AD migration tools, PKI, Directory Services, Federation Services, Identity Management, Rights Management
- Core skill set should include mid to expert level knowledge in TWO or more of the following technologies
- Microsoft’s Active Directory Domain Services 2008 R2 or higher
- Microsoft’s Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (ADLDS)
- Microsoft’s Active Directory Rights Management Services (RMS)
- Microsoft Azure AD and related services (MFA, SSPR, ATA, RMS)
- Microsoft’s Identity Manager (FIM/MIM)
- Microsoft’s Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Microsoft’s Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Microsoft Web Application Proxy
Preference given to candidates with strong backgrounds in
- Office 365
- Broad knowledge of other Microsoft systems infrastructure products such as Azure, Office 365, and Windows Server
- MCSE Certification (Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Basic scripting and development skills
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated Initiative and positive can-do attitude
- Desire to pursue applicable professional development and certifications
- Acceptable to change in daily and weekly work routines
- Ability and desire to stay current of new technologies and solutions
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies to solve real business problems
- Work with an experienced team of professional consultants and technical advisors
- Grow technically, professionally, and personally.
- Solve complex information systems challenges
- Work with multiple, industry-diverse clients
About New Signature
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.