Sales & Sales Management | Cambridge, MA | Full Time
Due to tremendous growth, the Enterprise Sales team at New Signature is seeking a passionate, dynamic, and experienced Sales Account Executive to join our high energy and results driven team. An ideal fit will be a person who is an intellectually curious problem solver with a passion for extraordinary customer service and a history of delivering over quota performance. Our Sales team exemplifies extraordinary customer service and a commitment to helping our customers achieve success by solving their most critical IT challenges using Microsoft cloud services and software solutions.
As an Account Executive at New Signature you will leverage your contacts, relationships and solutions selling skills to generate new business and expand current engagements across the GREATER BOSTON METRO AREA. You will develop and execute against an annual plan driving revenue and growth back to the business. New Signature offers a unique culture with an emphasis on personal growth, a great benefits package and opportunities for success.
- Business Development – Create strategy, perform research, and target and qualify named mid-market accounts (ranging in size from 250-5,000 employees) in the assigned territory. Build a strategic execution plan and implement plans to drive results in your assigned account base.
- Account Management - Develop and maintain strong, long term relationships with executive level technology and business decision makers among target accounts that leads to service engagements for New Signature (we do not sell hardware or software, only services).
- Opportunity Management – Execute on all aspects of the sales cycle from definition to execution. Lead the process of delivering and securing new business opportunities with support from services delivery staff according to the defined sales process and activities.
- Partner Management - develop and manage effective relationships with Microsoft employees associated with the practice areas and target accounts in an effort to jointly produce new opportunities and accounts.
- Customer Experience - Deliver exceptional customer service to your accounts, colleagues, partners and the greater community.
Minimum 5 year successful consultative solution sales experience selling to VP- level and C-level business executives. Minimum of 2-3 years of selling Unified Communications, Systems Management, CRM, Cloud and/or Virtualization solutions or complex technical IT consulting services to Enterprise Accounts. Deep understanding of the solution sales cycles, selling process and creative in overcoming sales obstacles with Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts.
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: bonuses for goal achievement, training/education; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k with match; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
New Signature is a Microsoft National System Integrator headquartered in Washington, DC and with offices in 11 states and the District. We deliver an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise commercial customers and help them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise. We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature has attained 20 Microsoft Competencies (11 Gold and 9 Silver)—awarded to us in recognition of our substantial investment in professional development, success at building and deploying solutions, and commitment to service excellence. The Microsoft competencies that New Signature holds include Gold Application Development, Gold Communications, Gold Devices and Deployment, Gold Identity and Access, Gold Management and Virtualization, Gold Messaging, Gold Midmarket Solution Provider, Gold OEM, Gold Server Platform, Gold Small Business, Gold Volume Licensing, Silver Collaboration and Content, Silver Customer Relationship Management, Silver Data Platform, Silver Digital Marketing, Silver Hosting, Silver Learning, Silver Mobility, Silver Project and Portfolio Management, and Silver Software Asset Management (http://pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-US/partners/new-signature-4295680795).
In 2013, New Signature was named the Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, and Microsoft New York Metro Cloud Partner of the Year. Additionally, New Signature was ranked 4th Most Competent Microsoft Partner in US, and 13th in the World, by Redmond Channel Partner Magazine (http://rcpmag.com/articles/2013/07/01/most-competent-partners.aspx).
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com.