Sales & Sales Management | New York, NY | Full Time
New Signature is looking for intellectually curious problem solvers with a history of delivering over quota performance and a passion for extraordinary customer service. If you have been known for these qualities we would like to hear from you. Due to tremendous growth and aggressive expansion plans, the Enterprise Sales team at New Signature is seeking a passionate, dynamic, and experienced Sales Account Executive to join our high energy and results driven team. Our Sales team exemplifies extraordinary customer service and a commitment to helping our customers achieve success by solving their most critical IT challenges.
As an Account Executive at New Signature you will leverage your contacts, relationships and solutions selling skills to generate new business and expand current engagements across the NEW YORK METRO AREA. You will develop and execute against an annual plan driving revenue and growth back to the business. You will manage multiple high impact tasks while focusing on delivering the best possible results for your customers and your partners. You will be empowered to work independently and make decision that drive results and enable you to exceed your goals!
New Signature offers a unique culture with an emphasis on personal growth, a great benefits package and opportunities for success.
- Business Development – Strategize, research, target and qualify accounts in the assigned territory. Build a strategic execution plan and implement plans to drive results in your assigned account base.
- Account Management - Develop and maintain strong, long term relationships with executive level (CxO) decision makers among target accounts that leads to multiple engagements for New Signature.
- Opportunity Management – Execute on all aspects of the sales cycle from definition to execution. Lead the process of delivering and securing new business opportunities with support from services delivery staff according to the defined sales process and activities.
- Partner Management - develop and manage effective relationships with key alliance partners associated with the practice areas and target accounts in an effort to produce new opportunities and accounts.
- Exceed revenue goals and deliver exceptional customer service to your accounts.
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results.
Minimum 5 year successful consultative solution sales experience selling to VP- level and CxO level business executives. Minimum of 2-3 years of selling Unified Communications, Systems Management, CRM, Cloud and/or Virtualization solutions or complex technical IT consulting services to Enterprise Accounts. Deep understanding of the solution sales cycles, selling process and creative in overcoming sales obstacles with Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts.
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: bonuses for goal achievement, training/education; medical, dental and vision; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.
About New Signature
If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then New Signature is the place for you. New Signature's goal is to help our customers' achieve maximum value from their Microsoft technology investments.
New Signature is a Washington, DC-based Microsoft consulting firm that provides: IT Services and Solutions; Website and Application Development; and IT Training. New Signature holds 11 Gold Microsoft Competencies and 10 Silver Microsoft Competencies—for a total of 21 Microsoft Competencies--ranking the firm in top 0.10% of Microsoft partners worldwide by expertise. We deliver dedicated and responsive customer service, best practices, and a deep bench of technical expertise to solve business challenges for small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers. A commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct defines us.
New Signature is proud to have earned recognition of our employee’s commitment to excellence and innovation:
- 2012 Microsoft East Region Cloud Partner of the Year;
- 2012 Microsoft Windows Intune Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 Microsoft Citizenship Opportunities for Youth Partner of the Year Award;
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America;
- 2012 and 2011 CRN Next-Gen 250 List of best small, innovative and nimble business and technology integrators;
- 2011 CRN Fast Growth 50 Up and Coming list of fastest growing solution providers in North America; and
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
We specialize in the design, deployment, customization, management, and optimization of information technology solutions that transforms information technology into a strategic business asset. Our proven service delivery approach enables us to tailor solutions that meet customer’s business needs while mitigating project risk to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery. As a result, customers achieve long-term benefits, such as the ability to focus on their core business, increased employee productivity, improved corporate efficiency and faster execution of new initiatives. From on-premises to cloud solutions, we create a less complicated, more agile IT platform that supercharges customer’s business operations.
We integrate social responsibility into every aspect of the company and empower employees to apply their expertise to solve societal problems. The firm focuses on serving disadvantaged groups within our local community, including: urban youth at risk, those experiencing homelessness, and individuals with disabilities. New Signature is also committed to environmental leadership in all of our business activities and works with our partners, suppliers and customers to protect the environment.
You can learn more about the firm at www.newsignature.com