Construction | Riverton, UT | Full Time
We need an experienced and responsible construction Operator/Landscaper like you to join our company. We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement. Collaborate with some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry and take advantage of leading tools and equipment provided by our company for your use. Take pride in working alongside other respected construction Operators/Landscapers to provide top-quality construction services in both commercial and residential settings. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Valid driver’s license- CDL Preferred
- Medical Card required
- One or more years of experience in construction, specifically concrete, asphalt and/or Landscape restoration experience
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Excellent stamina
High school diploma or equivalent
Pay $16-$20 per hour DOE