HR | Bentonville, AR | Contract
Neumeric Technologies was founded in 1999 and began as a niche IT solutions provider to the automotive industry in Michigan and expanded into healthcare and insurance industries. As a software product development and managed full-service company, Neumeric has a comprehensive understanding of many potential service needs faced by our Clients. Our ability to utilize our experience in application development, technical support, and maintenance services is an important success factor for our Client engagements. Neumeric expanded as a leading provider of technology solutions throughout the public and private sectors.
- Design and build e-commerce applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features - Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization - Lead and mentor junior developers
Skills 5+ years of experience working with the following technologies:
- Expert knowledge of Java and the JDK
- Expert knowledge of the Android SDK - Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
- Experience writing multi-threaded and Networked apps
- Expert level debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Experience with the application submission/provisioning process
- Experience leading a small team of developers and delegating tasks
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Have designed and developed a complete Android app from top to bottom.
- Expert knowledge of IntelliJ or Android Studio
- Have worked with OpenGL or the NDK and high performance graphics code
- Web Services experience as it relates to mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Android UI paradigms from Gingerbread to Oreo (Material Design) - Experience with protocol buffers
- Expertise in Kotlin, Android, Mobile Development, Unit /Automated Test Execution for Mobile Platform, Integrating with backend services. Alarms and metrics to monitor software running in the production environment.
- NATIVE ANDROID ENGINEER: Kotlin, Java, Android SDK - Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components), Mobile Development