Field Servie Representative
Los Angeles | glendale, CA | Full Time
Field Service Representative - Data Collection/Automotive Photography (Los Angeles)
NetLook Listing Service is an established, fast-growing and continuously evolving company that provides Online Marketing/Advertising and Vehicle Inventory Management for Franchise Car Dealerships in the automotive industry. NetLook originated and is currently headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, with operations located across the nation. Our company strongly believes that our dedicated and motivated employees are our core assets. NetLook has gained substantial market share across the nation with a direct correlation to a stand-alone level of product/service quality, consistency, and reliability.
NetLook is currently seeking a self-motivated, dedicated individual for the full-time position of Field Service Representative (FSR) in Los Angeles area. NetLook’s Field Service Representatives (FSRs) are required to service Franchise Car Dealerships on a daily preset schedule within a designated territory/route. Chosen candidate is responsible for collecting and entering vehicle data options and equipment into NetLook database, via a smartphone device, capturing multiple high quality digital photographs of each vehicle (photo quantity depends on specific dealer agreements), and print and apply window stickers/buyer’s guides. FSRs are responsible for developing and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers. NetLook prides itself on personal relationships that are created from our employee’s daily interactions with our customer base.
The ideal candidate must present professional appearance and attitude at all times, have excellent customer service/communication skills, possess strong computer literacy, have a clean background and DMV record (no more than 1 driving violation in the last 3 years), capable of driving and operating a manual transmission vehicle, and ENJOY working outside!
• Starting base salary for the Los Angeles, CA FSR position is $250 weekly base salary and per week and $3.00-$6.00 per vehicle photographed vehicle commission. Monday-Friday employment is required with occasional requirement to work on Saturdays. Additional incentives are available quarterly based on photo quality, production, and customer service reviews.
• Health Insurance is available after (90) day employment period. Paid vacation is available after (1) year of employment.
• 401k plan available after (1) year of employment.
• Company vehicle with gas reimbursement (GPS tracking device installed to prevent personal use), laptop with wireless 4G internet card, Android smartphone, and printer are all provided by the company.
• Company uniform is required and provided by NetLook.
• VERY strong and rapid potential for advancement into NetLook Management. Ability to relocate is major plus!
• Bachelor's Degree and/or experience in a Business, Management, or Photography is a plus, but NOT required.
• Prior experience or education in photography and/or the automotive industry is a major plus!
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.
• Must be capable and willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Must be willing to work extended hours on occasion to enable market efficiency and growth.
• Prior customer service/relations experience is essential.
• Required to work closely with the California/Market Manager regarding daily scheduling, new account set-ups, customer service, photo quality, and overall market growth/production/retention.
ALL NETLOOK NEW HIRES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND AND PASS A TWO WEEK TRAINING CLASS AND A TWO WEEK IN-MARKET MENTORING PROGRAM (travel, accommodations, and weekly per diem are paid for by NetLook)
NetLook, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
***Chosen candidate must successfully pass criminal background check, driving background check, and drug test PRIOR to starting employment with NetLook.
Link above to see exactly what we do