Data Collection / Automotive Photography
Field Service Representative | Tustin, CA | Full Time
Field Service Representative –
Data Collection/Automotive Photography
NetLook, Inc., is an established, fast-growing, and continuously evolving company that provides On-line Marketing/Advertising and Vehicle On-line Inventory Management for Franchise Car Dealerships. Our company strongly believes that our dedicated and motivated employees are our core assets. Netlook has gained substantial market share across the nation with a direct correlation to a stand-alone level of product/service quality, consistency, and reliability.
Netlook is currently seeking a self-motivated, dedicated individual for the full-time position of Field Service Representative (FSR). Netlook's Field Service Representatives (FSRs) are required to service Franchise Car Dealerships on a daily, preset schedule within a designated territory/route.
Weekly pay from $500 - $800 (Commission)
The ideal candidate must have a High School Diploma or its equivalent, present professional appearance and attitude at all times, have excellent customer service/communication skills, possess strong computer literacy, have a clean background and DMV record (no more than 1 driving violation in the last 3 years), capable of driving and operating a manual transmission vehicle, and ENJOY working outside!
- Competitive commission structure – the harder you work the more you get paid.
- Paid Weekly
- Monday-Friday employment is required with occasional requirement to work on Saturdays.
- Health Insurance is available after (90) day employment period. PTO days are available after (1) year of employment.
- 401k plan available after (1) year of employment.
- Company vehicle with gas reimbursement
- Prior experience or education in photography and/or the automotive industry is a major plus but NOT required!
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be capable and willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work extended hours on occasion to enable market efficiency and growth.
- Prior customer service/relations experience is essential.
NetLook, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
***Chosen candidate must successfully pass criminal background check, driving background check, and drug test PRIOR to starting employment with Netlook.