Entry Level Business Analyst
Business Development | san diego, CA | Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Entry-Level Business Analyst position with one of our best clients. This position is ideal for those who possess a background in business, finance, and have the desire to learn and advance. The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, and to recommend automated solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The candidate will work with the project managers and business technology specialists in developing the appropriate solution to meet the business partners' needs.
- Analyze regulatory and business requirements, specifically for prospective payment software solutions
- Write technical software specifications
- Work with software developers to implement changes from the specifications in software
- Test developmental software to ensure that specified changes were correctly implemented
- Design and implement quality assurance procedures for the software product line
- Provide product and/or regulatory training to clients and business partners
- Troubleshoot and respond to regulatory and product inquiries from clients and business partners
- Write press releases regarding product updates
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Strong Communication & Technical skills
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
- Preferred willingness to relocate nationwide in the US for projects.
Let us support you to continue moving towards your career goals. We are committed to helping you succeed.
Interested? Feel free to call me at 412-228-0404