Accounting | Denver, CO | Full Time
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Statesman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
- Recording Vendor Bills (Accounts Payable) in conjunction with proper document storage
- Entering and Reconciling Company Credit Card Transactions with proper document storage
- Processing and Entering Customer Payments (Accounts Receivable)
- Preparing Bank Deposits along with proper document storage
- Resolving any Customer Billing Issues and Reconciliation with client and internal sales staff
- Investigating overdue Accounts Receivable account balances
- Record and prepare financial records for relevant Government Agencies
- Investigate Physical and Digital Inventory Audit Records and present findings to upper management
- Review and Process Expense Reimbursements for Employees and Staff along with ensuring the proper documentation has been received
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts which consist of but not limited to: petty cash and cash deposit reconciliation for all Facility locations, credit card reconciliation, bank account reconciliation
- Assist with the Month-End and Year-End processes by providing but not limited to; relevant journal entries, general ledger reconciliations and tax preparations as well as reviewing and investigating anomalies
- 1-2 years of Finance or Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Finance or Accounting is preferred, recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must have an investigative mindset
- Good analytical and information gathering skills; ability to evaluate and prioritize extensive detailed data
- Strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail and time management/organizational skills
- Works well under pressure, accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Should have intermediate Excel skills to manipulate and analyze data exported from Accounting software or other resources (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Pursuant to local and State compliance requirements pertaining to working in cannabis, any individual hired into this position must be willing and able to apply for and obtain a MED Badge.
- Salary Range: $65-75K Target Base Compensation
Benefit package includes medical, dental, voluntary vision, Life/AD&D, paid time off and holidays.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.