Sr. Project Manager
Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
If you’re a Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment and yearns to stretch your abilities, we may have the role for you. We’re seeking a star marketing Project Manager who is proactive, forward thinking, communicative and easily manages team members to meet tight deadlines for dozens of concurrent projects. Staying nimble and agile will be key as we work in a constantly evolving environment, in which quick turnarounds are common and plans can pivot at a moment’s notice. We’d like a team player who can adjust on the fly and is unafraid to have fun while they work.
- Manage marketing projects from inception to delivery via Asana
- Traffic deliverables through hands of all relevant stakeholders, unafraid to nudge up (Founder, CMO), to other departments, as well as associates
- Coordinate marketing and project activities to ensure every project milestone due date is met
- Set up campaign calendars, thinking through every aspect and hands a project passes through
- Keep statuses of projects current across applicable platforms
- Drive initiation of project scope and creative brief documents
- Consult with stakeholders on project requirements throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Lead meetings and report out with recaps as required
- Understand creative parameters with print houses for paper assets as well as merchandise
- Assist in development of RACIs and organizing responsibilities
- Execute various marketing initiatives – contests, campaigns, etc.
- Execute projects operationally, hand-in-hand with facility, drafting operational SOPs for smooth project hand offs
- Maintain meticulous and detailed project notes in designated docs and tools
- Liaise and serve as point of contact with cross-functional teams, distilling info and communicating back to marketing team
- Prep, coordinate and oversee emailers
- Support in keeping team members in concert with the overall department calendar
- Manage the priorities and deadlines of assigned to team of freelance designers
- Be willing to express recommendations on projects and process improvements
- Provide administrative support as required
- Minimum 4-5 years working at a creative agency or in the marketing department at a high caliber brand highly preferred
- Skillful in trafficking deliverables
- Highly detailed and organized
- Adept at driving timelines and deadlines
- Comfortable communicating with upper management and across departments
- Strong project management platform skills (Asana)
- Experience in producing marketing assets across a wide range of outputs – digital, print, packaging, apparel
- Experience building calendars and managing the full years calendar
- Proficient in use of various marketing platforms – including Mailchimp, social media channels, website, blogs
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.