Sr. Graphic Design Artist
Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Part Time
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
Looking for multifaceted designers who can produce diverse on-brand art assets on tight timelines while shepherding additional freelancers and high caliber contemporary artists to support coveted limited releases. Must be able to conceptualize and pitch on-brand campaigns as well as produce a diverse set of graphic needs including: designs for limited edition apparel and merchandise, graphic designs for social, gifts and small animations for social campaigns, one-sheets, booklets and other print or digital sales assets, packaging designs incorporating rigorous regulations, technical designs for product development, web related page designs. Artists we have produced limited collaborations with include LSD World peace, Richard Prince, Camp High, Astral Oracles (upcoming) among many others.
Must Have Skills
- Expert level photoshop, illustrator, InDesign skills
- Ability to conceptualize and present on-brand campaigns to co-creative directors
- Experience working with clients, other departments, hitting deadlines, overseeing art priorities
- Maintain art files on our server
- Experience with luxury goods, fashion or like products
- Work with dye lines for packaging and product designs
- Interpret Creative Direction, take meticulous notes for revisions, and execute all requests on deadline
- Ability to communicate creative direction to freelancers
- Collaborate with high caliber artists for co-branded limited drops
- Video editing a plus
- Lifestyle photography a plus
- Experience with product and apparel technical packs for product development
- Cannabis knowledge a plus
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.