Social Media Coordinator
Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
As Social Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you will be a part of increasing our social media presence and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
We’re seeking a multifaceted full-time Social Media Coordinator with a diverse skill set. The ideal candidate would be able to capture our voice and engage with our consumers on a variety of platforms. Agility is a critical trait to possess as we work in a fast-paced environment, in which quick turnarounds are common and plans can pivot at a moment’s notice. We’re looking for a team player who can adjust on the fly and is unafraid to have fun while they work.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in maintaining our consistent brand identity and voice as well as supporting our content team with other administrative tasks as needed. This includes upkeep of our user engagement on Instagram as directed, while assisting with creative projects and campaigns.
- Copywriting skills, effectively capturing 710 Labs brand voice and feel
- Always maintaining a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Provide best-in-class practices when engaging with our consumer base
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple social platforms while adhering to response timelines and deliverable due dates
- Brainstorm with marketing team members to develop exciting and disruptive social concepts and campaigns
- Research and report on industry social trends
- Properly organize and maintain social analytics
- Provide general social media support
- Knows when to escalate challenges and ask for guidance as needed
- Stay up-to-date with changes across social platforms, ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with consumers and respond to queries
- Report on feedback and online reviews from our consumers and fans
- Ideate new ways to attract prospective consumers (ex: promotions and competitions)
- Able to think creatively on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and best practices across channels including but not limited to Instagram, Mailchimp, YouTube, etc.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Excel
- Cannabis industry knowledge
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Superb time management skills
- Self-motivated and displays strong ability to work independently and stay on task with reasonable oversight
- Excellent attention to detail
- Goal-setting to develop and work towards realistic deadlines, while strategizing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
- Ability to deliver creative content (copywriting, imagery, videos)
- Willingness to work weekends/odd hours, flexibility being key
- Photography and videography experience
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Video editing
- Lifestyle photography
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.